EXPERIENCE AFRICA SAFARIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ AND TAKE NOTE OF THE EXPERIENCE AFRICA SAFARIS BOOKING CONDITIONS BELOW. TAKING THIS HOLIDAY WITH US IMPLIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT POLICY:
▪ Once a booking has been confirmed to us, we will change the booking’s status from “provisional” to “confirmed” on condition that you have paid the specified non-refundable deposit. The standard amount is 20% of the total travel arrangement costs but this amount can vary depending on certain terms and conditions or party size.
▪ Please contact your Journey Specialist for details and please note that your booking is not confirmed until this non-refundable deposit is paid.
▪ Full payment is due eight weeks prior to arrival date, after which our cancellation fees escalate in accordance with our cancellation policy on your invoice.
▪ The booking terms and conditions for Associated Product properties will vary from property to property. Should you require the booking terms for a specific property, please request this from your Journey Specialist.
PASSPORT & VISAS:
· Visitors to Africa must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond their intended departure date, together with onward travel documents, proof of accommodation and sufficient funds for the duration of their stay. In addition, each country they may be visiting generally requires at least 2 consecutive/side by side blank pages on entry for both visas and stamps. Should the itinerary include more than one country, excluding the country of departure and return, a sufficient number of blank visa pages (not endorsement pages) in their passport is required. Should there be insufficient blank pages in your passport then entry into or exit from a country could be denied.
· Any applicable visas, costs and/or relevant documentation are the responsibility of the guest. They must please verify with the relevant consulate concerning visa entry requirements and, if extending their journey to other countries, the visa entry requirements for those countries need to be established as well.
· Guests must ensure they have all necessary visas prior to departure from their home country (unless these can be obtained on arrival). Experience Africa, its staff, agents and operators will not be held liable for any loss sustained by the guest as a result of visas not being obtained.
Experience Africa purchases its accommodations, transfers, restaurant services and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. All such persons and entities are independent contractors. Experience Africa is therefore not liable for any intentional, wrongful, negligent, or arbitrary acts or omissions on the part of a supplier, its employees and any other third party involved.
Experience Africa is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal luggage, personal injury, accident, illness or death. Experience Africa is not liable for delays in departure or interruption of tour arrangements caused by, but not limited to, acts of God, technical problems of any kind nor responsible for incidental, consequential or special damage or loss suffered by any person
Every effort will be made to operate as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued. Accommodations and arranged sightseeing are, however, subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Experience Africa control.
Africa is, for the most part, an adventure destination, many of the activities require participant to be active and in good health. Moderate to strenuous exertion including long treks and hikes are an integral part of the tour. It is the guest’s responsibility to judge the appropriateness of these travel activities to their physical capabilities.
There are also certain inherent risks in adventure travel described. These include, but are not limited to, injury during safari walks, boating activities and drives in the remote National Parks. Inaccessibility to medical attention and difficulty in evacuation from remote locations is possible. Staff on site will assist as best they can. All activities are undertaken at the guest’s own risk and no liability is transferred to Experience Africa in this regard.
Participants who are disruptive or endanger the group or the travel experience, or break local laws may be removed from the tour with no refund due and at their own expense.